We have worship services on Sunday morning and Sunday night, as well as Bible classes for all ages on Sunday morning. On Wednesday night, we have a devotional period followed by Bible classes for all ages. Our Service times are:
- Bible Class – 9:00am
- Worship – 10:00am
- Evening Worship – 5:30pm
- Afternoon service – 3:00 PM
- Devotional and Bible Class – 7:00pm
Please feel welcome to visit any of our services. If you have any further questions about our service times, please contact us.
Sunday mornings (beginning May 7, 2017)
- Room 100 – What Jesus Demands From the World – Young Adult Class – Kevin Bingham, Jay Holley – Jesus came to earth to “seek and save” the lost. But He also expressed expectations of us, so, what does that mean to us? This study looks at the demands Jesus makes on the world to accomplish his mission.
- Room 118 – Women of the Bible – Ladies Class – Various Teachers – We will be examining various women of the Bible and the importance they played in God’s plan.
- Room 201 – Have Life and Have It Abundantly - Mike Robbins – We know that the end result of faithfully following Christ is the reward of Heaven. But, is there more? Come study with us as we examine what the Bible says about having an abundant life.
- Room 203 – Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth – Derek Williams, Drew Ellis – Reading God’s Word and studying God’s Word are not necessarily the same. We will look at several tools and ways that will help us gain more knowledge and make studying the Bible more beneficial for our spiritual lives.
- Room 204 – Caring for My Parents - Stan Phipps, Arthur McNatt - Many of us struggle with knowing the “rightest” way to care for our aging parents. We will look at what the Bible says about this and then try to develop some practical solutions to this sensitive and emotional issue.
- Room 205 – Paid in Full – A Study of Romans - Dave Majors, Allen Wagner – This study will examine Paul exploring the significance of Christ’s sacrificial death. The good news of Jesus is a life of righteousness to be lived by those justified by His grace.
- Room 207 – The Second Law – A Study of Deuteronomy - Danny Craddock, Marek Dawidow – God reminds His people of the law that He gave to them years earlier. This study will examine the events surrounding the giving of the law a second time.
Wednesday Evening Summer Series (beginning May 3, 2017) – Meeting Life’s Challenges Head-On (all adult classes will meet in the Auditorium)
- May 3 – “Desire” – Smith Hopkins (Oliver Creek Church of Christ)
- May 10 – “Forgiveness” – Philip Jenkins (Mt. Juliet Church of Christ)
- May 17 – Reach Night
- May 24 – “Tragedy” – Josh Wyatt (Millington Church of Christ)
- May 31 – “Suffering” – Freeman Mahan (Cleveland Church of Christ)
- June 7 – “Relationships” – Dave Philips (Germantown Church of Christ)
- June 14 – VBS
- June 21 – “Temptation” – Tim Alsup (Great Oaks Church of Christ)
- June 28 – “Motivation” – Ben Wright (West Walker Church of Christ)
- July 5 – Singing Service
- July 12 – “Self Control” – Larry McKenzie (Highland Church of Christ)
- July 19 – “Grief” – Matthew Dotson (Centerville Church of Christ)
- July 26 – “Worry” – Ty Rhymes (Pickwick Church of Christ)